Friday, April 18, 2014

Victorian Romance DT Project for Tresors-de Luxe

Here I am going to share with you my newest creation. This is my dt project for Tresors de Luxe Etsy shop where you will find Fine laces, trims, embellishments and more.
I repurposed this box found at a yard sale and I embellished it using amazing Venice laces, trims and flowers found at Tresors de Luxe. I do hope you like my project and that it inspires you to visit Tresors de Luxe Etsy shop.
 
If you make a purchase please use discount code Bonnie10 to receive 10% off your entire purchase. I have no doubt you will find many treasures for all your crafting needs.
 
Here is also my You Tube video where you will see my project in more details








1 comment:

thecraftycavalier said...

Yay Bonnie you're back!! Oooh, no one embellishes like you. :-) This is so beyond beautiful. The lace, trims and flowers are gorgeous - I can feel a crafty spend coming on! Just scrumptious! Hugs, Jayne xx


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...