Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lili's Little Fairies GDT card it's sketch time

Hello everyone. I hope you are all having a fabulously crafty week!
  It's time for another challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies and this weeks theme is a sketch by Jacque.
For my card I chose to use this precious image from Lili of the Valley called Emma Walkies. I colored her in using Copic markers. The beautiful designer paper is by Basic Grey called Picadilly. All of the flowers are by Wild Orchids Crafts and the gorgeous butterfly as well as the pearls are by Recollections. I handmade the pearl leaves and all of the lace and trims are from my stash.
I hope my card has inspired you to join us in this weeks challenge at

Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs Bonnie



I am submitting my card into the following challenges
Basic Grey spring colors
Simon Says anything goes
Do You Stack Up pic inspiration
Stampin' for the weekend sparkle and shine
StampARTic use LOTV stamp

13 comments:

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Hey Bonnie.
She is so cute. Love all the colors and how you coordinated them together.
TFS. ANA

Hope you and the hubs are still celebrating the birthday and the anniversary.

Jayne A said...

Oh wow stunning card. Thanks for joining us this time at Stampin for the weekend.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Elise said...

Okay wow Bons, you whip out cards like crazy!!! You ROCK! I came here and was so surprised at ALL the new creations you made and how did I miss them?!!!! Sheeeesh!

Here's another GORGEOUS creation by you .. love the pastel colors and all that ribbon and lace! My goodness! There's always so many places to peek on your card, and I can always find something new to admire!

Much Love,
Elise

Janine - Ellabella said...

Wonderful card! I love the soft color combo and great papers you used! Your coloring is outstanding, as always!

Klare said...

Beautiful your work is so bright vibrant and fun. The bright happy colours you cant help but smile.
klare
:O)

Anne said...

Another beautiful card, my dear. Stunning coloring and such an adorable stamp. Great colors and shapes and textures.

Thanks for all the lovely comments on my blog, I love hearing from you. :)

Lots of hugs, Anne.

Scrappinkar said...

Another beautiful card, Bonnie! I am amazed by your talent! I hope that you have a lovely weekend and I wish you a belated Happy Anniversary!

CraftinGranny said...

You've done it again!!! Fantastic and gorgeous creation, and oh, those details are amazing. Always love your embellishments. "Hugs"

thecraftycavalier said...

Wow Bonnie! I adore the colours you've used here. Gosh, your cards take my breath away - every one a stunner. I love your embellishments - I love to sift through the details on your creations. Always a journey of discovery. Just beautiful. Hugs, Jayne x

Mary Jo said...

Lovely! The image is adorable and your card is so beautifully detailed. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Christine said...

Wow, stunning card. Love all of the ribbon and the flowers. Just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

WencheP said...

Oh my gosh - your colouring is beautiful! Love the fresh and bright colours. Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

Jan Garber said...

All the lovely layers and details are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at DYSU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...